Holy Fire III Reiki 1 & 2 (Deposit), July 20-21, 2010
Become a Reiki Pracitioner! Usui Holy Fire Reiki I & II class, July 20 & 21, 2019. 10 am to 6 pm.
Complete Class Fee is $300. This $50 deposit holds your space and is non-refundable after 7/1/19. The balance of $250 is due on the first day of class.
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by touch and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one's "life force energy" is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
A treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through and around you. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and well-being.
Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method of healing and self-improvement that everyone can use. It has been effective in helping virtually every known illness and malady and always creates a beneficial effect. It also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery.
In day One of this class, you will learn what Reiki is, the history of Reiki and how Reiki works. You will learn the basic hand positions for giving a complete treatment to yourself and others; and receive the Usui/Holy Fire Reiki I Attunement.
In day Two, the Reiki II symbols will be presented and discussed as well as specific applications of each symbol, including how to send reiki from a distance. You will receive the Usui/Holy Fire Reiki II Attunement.
A Manual and Certificates included. Some of the topics covered in class are:
• The origin and history of Reiki
• The development of Holy Fire energy as applied to the Usui Reiki system.
• The Reiki Ideals
• The complete hand placement system.
• Gassho meditation
• Byosen Scanning: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing, and to treat them.
• Reiji-Ho: Using inner guidance to know how and where to treat.
• Gyoshi-ho: Sending Reiki with the eyes.
• Sending Reiki at a distance.
• Reiki II symbols: How to draw, activate and use them. Their many uses are explained and their inner meaning is discussed.
• Practice time is given so students are confident in giving reiki.
Elliott Challandes, Usui Holy Fire III RMT & Karuna Holy Fire III RMT